Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Goal Update


So, I worked through my weekly goals pretty well, but I think I was a little ambitious. Here is how I did:


Fitness & Nutrition:

  1. Eat right. I know what this means for me. This means tracking my food intake, eating regularly, no binges. My eating has been irregular since I've been so ill. I need to eat to heal myself and strengthen myself for my work outs.I did remarkably well!
  2. 4 workouts this week. I'm working with a trainer, and this is I need to put a torch to my weight loss.  This will be 3 workouts with my trainer. 2 on my own. I'm thinking HIIT jump rope.I got in three. I allowed myself this since I was still recovering.
  3. Do my homework. I have several weak muscles I'm supposed to be rehabbing on my off time from workouts. Every day. NEED TO.
  4. No booze. (The hardest.)I only had a few drinks over the weekend.
  5. Find my supplements and take them regularly! (Yes. I lost one of my supps. It's a suspicious looking ziplock full of sour white powder. Let me know if you see it around.) I GOT HALF OF THIS, but neglected to actually take them. Whoops.
  6. No drinking coffee right after workouts. Painful success! 


Spirit:

  1. Rest a lot. I am on my first day back at work, and can hardly concentrate I am so fatigued. Success!
  2. Somehow make it through my grandmother's memorial service without out screaming at my sister and spitting on my bio dad. (Not so easy.)Success. And bio dad didn't show, so all my spit stayed in my mouth.
  3. Make time to reflect. (3 times).Did it!
  4. Write a Thank-You note to a relative for a Christmas present. (It's late. I know.) NEED TO.
  5. Read a novel. NO TIME.
  6. Make 1 DIY project.I carved stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment