Fitness & Nutrition:
- Eat right. I know what this means for me. This means tracking my food intake, eating regularly, no binges. My eating has been irregular since I've been so ill. I need to eat to heal myself and strengthen myself for my work outs.
- 4 workouts this week. I'm working with a trainer, and this is I need to put a torch to my weight loss. This will be 3 workouts with my trainer. 2 on my own. I'm thinking HIIT jump rope.
- Do my homework. I have several weak muscles I'm supposed to be rehabbing on my off time from workouts. Every day.
- No booze. (The hardest.)
- Find my supplements and take them regularly! (Yes. I lost one of my supps. It's a suspicious looking ziplock full of sour white powder. Let me know if you see it around.)
- No drinking coffee right after workouts.
- Rest a lot. I am on my first day back at work, and can hardly concentrate I am so fatigued.
- Somehow make it through my grandmother's memorial service without out screaming at my sister and spitting on my bio dad. (Not so easy.)
- Make time to reflect. (3 times).
- Write a Thank-You note to a relative for a Christmas present. (It's late. I know.)
- Read a novel.
- Make 1 DIY project.
I will update you in a week about how I do! This is rather ambitious, but I am positive I can get these done.